$400.00 – $1,450.00
An opportunity to invest in yourself and your business!!
8 Hour In Depth Course
Early Bird Special $1350
Regular Price $1450
Installment Payments Available
Ms. Kymm, also known as Kymm’s Creations, is a Master Hairstylist and Celebrity Hair Stylist with over 25 years of experience. Kymm currently works for Various TV Networks (VH1, Viacom, NBC Universal, E News, TVONE and WE TV), Awards Shows (Emmys Awards Show, People Choices Awards, BET Awards, Golden Globe Awards and various other awards shows) Film, Reality TV Shows, Promo Shoots and Commercials (The Love and Hip-Hop Franchise on VH1, Hollywood Divas on WeTV, ABFF American Black Film Festival) just to name a few. Kymm is a Wig maker and Extensions creator and the owner of Creations Salon and Barbershop in Irvine California for over 13 years, Kymm also owns Her own hair and Thermal Tools company (Sumthin Serious Hair and Sumthin Serious Thermal Tools) that has spanned for over 16 years plus. Kymm is the Owner of her own Custom Wigs, Extensions and Hair Pieces Ventilation Manufacturing and Production Company (Extensions4All.com) that specializes in custom wigs, extensions and hair accessories using some of the finest top-grade lace and material. Ms. Kymm is bringing you an innovative and more advanced way to develop and expand your techniques while working on wigs and extensions and at the same time, showing you the science and chemistry of developing various hair textures (semi-permanent and permanent) and expose you to the knowledge and technicalities of creating non-harmful chemical formulas and coloring for that customized perfect look. Kymm will also give you a brief insight into different wig making laces and materials used for wig making and many more surprises.
You will learn strategies on how to market yourself and create your own identity. This is a very in-depth and extensive course for licensed hairstylist/ exclusively for cosmetology students. This is a seminar you do not want to miss!
Course overview for The Hands-on Course
- Learning each Special Product and defining the description of the different products and chemicals that can be used to create the perfect look. Defining the Tools to create the perfect customized look on your wigs or extensions.
- Introduces How to use the product and the key steps to creating a texture pattern, adding to a texture or removing or smoothing (decreasing texture or curl pattern) on a wig (wigs will be supplied in this course) to be demonstrated by the instructor and followed by a one on one with a licensed Stylist with the full backing and support from the instructor.
- An overview of different ways to color without always having to use hair color dyes.
- An Introduction/ Demonstration of the thinnest and Finest Lace For Customized Wig Making and other Hair Pieces. Demonstrations of the different hair extensions types from different origins.
- In this course, I will demonstrate and show you the difference between Stock Wig Lace and Customized INVISIBLE HAIR LINE Wig Lace visually and installation. Also, an Introduction to the New Designed Invisible Hairline Wigs and New Diamond Closure Pieces. Also, a step by step guide How to mix and Create the Perfect Lace Color.
- Install and styling using some of the Sumthin Serious Thermal Tools Line. (Introduction/discussion and brief demonstration on the development and creation your own thermal tools line) QandA
- A step by step guide on how to start your own customized wig and hair essentials line. How to pick the Right Hair Extensions Manufacturer and What you need to know.
- Business Strategies on how to market yourself and create your own identity in a competitive market environment.
AFTER TAKING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO INCREASE YOUR RESIDUAL INCOME AND PROFIT BY FULLY CUSTOMIZING YOUR WIGS AND/OR EXTENSIONS SERVICES AND LEARNING TRICKS TO THE TRADE. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DEVELOP YOUR OWN ENTREPRENEURIAL VENTURES AND CREATE THE KEYS TO DEVELOPING RESIDUAL INCOME IN THE SALON AND ONLINE.
You will also receive a one-month free subscription to the Sumthin Serious Hair Virtual seminars and business strategies
Class Dates 2019
Irvine Ca– Feb 11th Orlando March 4th
Washington DC April 14th New York April 28th
Chicago May 5th Los Angeles May 12th
Materials included in the Hands-on Course
- 1-Rubber Foam Head with Suction Stand
- 1-Canvas Head
- 1-White Foam Head
- 1-Measuring Tape
- 1-Hair Clips
- 2-Ratail Combs
- 2-Pairs of Gloves
- Plastic Cap
- 1-mini Flat Iron
Stylists will need to bring
- 1-Styling Scissors
- Styling Razor (if you don’t have, it’s not necessary) and
- Flat Iron